Primary Mathematics Conference
Connecting big ideas in maths:
What, why and how?
Friday 22 June 2018 (T2, wk 8)
The Epping Club, Sydney
Registering your team is easier than ever!
We know that schools can be busy places. So for our Big Ideas conference we’ve made it easier than ever to secure your spot.
No need to choose your sessions
- Appoint a Conference Organiser for your school
- Decide who’s going, print the handy delegate sheet
- Call a team meeting, ask everyone to bring their NESA number and level if they have one (so you can receive NESA PD hours for attending the conference)
- Use the delegate sheet to gather everyone’s details
- Head over to Eventbrite to purchase your tickets and enter your team’s details (you can pay by credit card or by invoice).
Once you’ve completed your order you will immediately receive an Order Confirmation email from Eventbrite. It will contain a Tax Invoice as well as tickets for each member of your team. Please print a copy of each ticket for the delegates to bring to the conference.
Contact Cindy Pellas (PL Coordinator) at email@example.com or 0400 538 751.
Closes Friday 13 April 2018
Teams (maximum 8 delegates from each school): $330 per person
Closes Friday 1 June, 2018
Teams (maximum 8 delegates from each school): $370 (incl GST) per person
Cancellations and refunds
Registration can be transferred to another staff member at your school at no cost. All changes must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 1 June, 2018. No cancellations or refunds are permitted.